Saturday, November 29, 2008

our thanksgiving

I worked until 6a on thursday morning to i met up with my family after i had gone home and slept for awhile (i'm a nicer person when i get some sleep!). when i got up to the cabin for our thanksgiving celebration, i was greeted with hugs and kisses from my family and a mischievous smile from my brother. after eating and settling down, he informed me that he, amy, my dad and my mother had tipped the jeep over the night before!! fyi- the jeep is basically a beloved member of our family and has gotten us out of some pretty interesting situations so it was pretty shocking to hear that it had been treated so irresponsibly. anyway, apparently the breaks don't work and he couldn't get it into gear so it just kept getting faster and faster until everyone had to jump for it. i was so sad i missed it but at least i got to see pictures!! no worries, the jeep still runs and i got to go for a nice long ride later that day! everyone was okay and i don't think there were any serious injuries.




No comments: